• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

This typo will catch your eye...

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did anyone see the LGBT trailer yesterday out of hopkinsville (FT CAMPBELLS) pick up yard went for 2 grand and its the second one theyve sold along with 10 or so 1101/2 ! What did they haul on this thing dune bugy kind of stuff????

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Did anyone see the LGBT trailer yesterday out of hopkinsville (FT CAMPBELLS) pick up yard went for 2 grand and its the second one theyve sold along with 10 or so 1101/2 ! What did they haul on this thing dune bugy kind of stuff????
Okay pal... Now you are starting to make me wonder. Fort Campbell and LGBT seem to be a somewhat odd combination where they have reached Politically Correct status out there in your neighborhood.

What's goin on?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Wonder if they are "Gator" trailers?
Where the "G" in LGBT stands for Gator?
Maybe "T" for Transport or Trailer or what about TACTICAL?
Maybe "L" is for LIGHT?

Cage Code is 4V9Y1

OR maybe they haul their X-LT3 machines on those trailers...

X-LT3 081821 @ BC-Customs.jpg

Spec Sheet is attached below

X-LT3 081821 Spec Sheet.jpg

Notice too that AM General is involved. Wonder if they are selling them off because the vehicles will come along shortly?

Attachments

Last edited:

GeneralDisorder

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Appears to be much heavier than the trailer is rated for - to haul the vehicle on top of it that is.......

I believe based on some googling that this is actually a gear trailer designed to be pulled behind on the BC Customs side-by-sides. Carrying equipment, supplies, and fuel. It has no provisions to load a vehicle on top of it and it's GVW is too low for anything BC has made that I can find. I see pictures of similar trailers being pulled behind them loaded with support gear.

2018 production. One wonders why it's being sent to the corn field after only 5 years. These types of side-by-sides are SF gear typically and those guys upgrade often so likely it's being replaced with newer and better.

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What were the little jeep looking things called on govplanet last year i think they were usmc maybe they would fit on the trailer ?

NotThatGuy

More than likely the trailer is for the Polaris Military Side by Side.

There's a few on IP auction site now. Starting bid's way too high @ $15K

If you look at the Tongue there's 2 Receiver Mounts that more than likely stowed the trailers loading ramps.

On each side of the rear of the trailer you'll find the Receiver Mount, where the loading ramps are installed.

Joe

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks