• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thunder over Niagara

rtk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got a request for MV's for the " Thunder Over Niagara" Air Show at the NFAFB being held on 17-18-19 July of 2015 . We are supposed to meet with the Base Commander in the next few weeks for details . We are trying to get use of a Hanger for our MV's display ,and a way to get on base early before JQP . They apparently are looking for MV's for a "PARADE" on the Flight Line . Our club ( Empire State West ) and Finger Lakes MV Club have been notified I have been told . I will post details as I receive them . The Thunderbirds will be there this year , the last time they had a show at the base was 2011 , so hopefully this all works out . I am the contact person "EVENTS COORDINATOR" for our club , got voted in when I missed a meeting !!!! go figure LOL :beer: This should be a good time to get together , bob k

BigDawg41

I'm in! It's about time the airshow is coming back! If I'm going to it I might as well bring the Beast. Let me know the details when you get them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks