• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Time frame for title/Papers from GL

I submit the SF97 online about 4-5 weeks ago and haven't recieved anything from GL yet. Wondering what the "average" time frame for a vehicle's paperwork to be processed. Is there any way to check the status like EUC's?

thank you!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
GL usually takes about a month to process the SF-97s. You can contact the chat line and ask about the status.

Moving this to the SF-97 Help forum

Last edited:
Sorry for the wrong forum location. Thanks for the info.

I'm not complaining about the time frame, just curious what the norm is. Its difficult to word the text on forums without sounding like I'm complaining.

Hey Turbo, good to see you here. I notice you are also a member over on Modularfords. If you ever need anything dont hesitate to ask on either forum.
Thanks. I haven't been on ModularFords in a long time. I sold the '03 GT and the '03 Cobra hasn't left the trailer in over a year. I'm still stuck on fox body mustangs and 6.0 powerstrokes though.

I forgot to update what I found out. I called GL on Friday (Jan. 11, 2013) and was told the title/paperwork was currently "awaiting to be signed", whatever that meant. The lady on the phone (very helpful) said the titles take approximately 30 days just like PETE said. So today I get the mailman at my door asking for my signature. Titles here. Crazy part, it was dated 01/11/2013, it was probably being signed as I called.

So long story short, for my first dealings with GL, my experience has been great. Thank you SS and GL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks