• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tiny's Return!

JeffsIFAW50

Hello Again!
After selling my first IFA W50 "Brutus" I ended up running across another one on eBay and bought it! Not too long after that circumstances beyond my control forced me to sell my second IFA W50 which I had affectionately dubbed "Tiny".
Well, it's kind of weird how things work out but when I had the chance to buy Tiny back I jumped on it! The guy I sold it to let it sit for 3 years straight without touching it except for when I serviced it for him at the end of last year. I had to sacrifice a couple of other vehicles and go into debt some to get him back but considering it has No Comparison Whatsoever, except his Big Brother the L60, it was a no brainer!
I don't want to sell him but I listed it on eBay in order to try to generate some cash or a trade for a self contained RV. All it's doing on there is generating fees and scaring off all the boys... And Parts are not a problem as they don't just break one day! Parts are readily available from numerous sources all over the world. They didn't make over 500,000 of these without having a substantial parts inventory to sustain them.
I recently bought 10+ acres in Oregon which is surrounded by a 2.3 million acre National Forest. If I do sell Tiny I would use the money to pay it off. It's hard being responsible at times as it tends to interfere with a persons toys but since it doesn't eat or grow hair it can sit here as far as I'm concerned!
Tiny has never been titled and only has 2685 actual miles! I spent 3 hours pressure washing him the other day and he's looking quiet respectible and looks like somebody owns him now! I spent over 20 hours detailing it before I delivered it to it's previous owner.
If I'm fortunate enough to be able to keep him, I'm going to convert it into an extreme off road expedition Paris/Dakar rally truck and drive it to Oregon when I finally escape the rat race. I plan on living in him while I build my log cabin.
I'm seriously considering having Tiny sandblasted and professionally painted if a deal I'm working on with a potential sponsor works out. If I can make this deal work the paint job I'm thinking about going with will be a total trip to say the least.
I'll let you go for now if I haven't bored you to sleep or to tears.
Best Wishes To You And Your Family.
Take Care,
Jeff :)
www.ifaw50.com

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks