• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tire size on M295 semi trailer? 9:00 or 11:00

pistonring

I would like to know if the m295 semi trailer takes 9:00 -20 or 11:00 -20 tires. :?:This is the same 6 ton semi trailer for the expansible electric shops with tandem axle NDT tires. I want to hook one behind the M818 and am trying to line up spare tires. Also what are the racks on the front of the gooseneck for? generators? If so what size gensets? 10 kw gasoline? Thanks,:-D
Dave in MD

Attachments

frodobaggins

Landing gear in the photo says that that unit is not an M295. M750, M313, etc.? Under the overhang on the deck were toolboxes. The racks.......got me on that one.

My M295 had 9 x 20 with 2 1/2 ton rims.

The chassis is a M295, the later models had independent landing gear.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The racks are for loadbanks. That trailer is most likely an M447C with Shopset, Trailer Mounted, Generator Repair shop.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks