• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tires for M170

Walrus

Good Morning, I have a 1954 M170 in need of new tires. I am looking at Coker Vintage Tires 650 - 16 super traction, is this a tire appropriate for my MV or should I look some where else? Sorry if this sounds simple but I am not a mechanic I was a HM in the Navy and inherited this M170 when my Dad passed. So I am trying to honor him and keep the MV on the road. Thank you for your time and help https://www.cokertire.com/tires/650-16-sta-super-traction-6pr.html

DeetFreek

Coker, Kaiserwillys, Summitt, Jegs, ArmyJeepParts, all carry the tires you'd be looking for to start with. There's more I'm sure, but this will get you started.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks