• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

12.00R20 tires on a Deuce?

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone running 1200 R20's on their Deuce? Any issues with this? Thanks
If you mean the 12.00R20 XML mounted on stock (7.5"-wide) Deuce rims, there have been no issues reported so far.

Here is an old post: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/12-00-on-stock-deuce-rim-photo-needed.47571/post-538364
That truck belongs to a friend of mine. He's still driving it, although after 15+ years and many K-miles on- and off paved roads there isn't much tread left, of course. Also, some dry rot now showing (naturally).

5_TON_TOMATOE

If you mean the 12.00R20 XML mounted on stock (7.5"-wide) Deuce rims, there have been no issues reported so far.

Here is an old post: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/threads/12-00-on-stock-deuce-rim-photo-needed.47571/post-538364
That truck belongs to a friend of mine. He's still driving it, although after 15+ years and many K-miles on- and off paved roads there isn't much tread left, of course. Also, some dry rot now showing (naturally).
So, these are run as singles, not duels on the rear?

srodocker

heck yea!!! Well we have our post for the annual campout in my signature on here. Were also on Facebook if you have it. Group is PNW Steel Soldiers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks