• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TM 9-8024 online?

Gastrap

With the old site down, is there anywhere online to view or download TM 9-8024? I've exhausted the site search & Google.

Trying to help a friend by phone find a wiring diagram for the charging system on a '58 deuce with generator & external regulator. Dont see anything but alternator wiring in the newer TM's I already downloaded.

Last edited:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look in the 1965 manuals. It would be nice if the OLD ones were online.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The usual suspects won't have those manuals. We had quite a few on here that enterprising members took the time to scan and upload them. Sadly, there were quite a few of these that I downloaded and lost in a HD crash including the Austin Western Crane manual. Now I can't find my hard copy anywhere. For what its worth, these manuals aren't lost, just stuck between software. Once the new site is up I hope to copy all of our manuals to overt this in the future.

Gastrap

Thanks for the help! That's just what I needed.

I have all the TMs downloaded from the old site that pertain to my truck & backed up on a thumbdrive, just never needed the older stuff.

rlwm211

I have three older digitized manuals (Operator's and maintenance) that cover the gas powered M35s and the early multifuel and they have some relevant information for the OA331. This is certainly not the complete volume as far as your M34/35 Gas engined deuce but it will be helpful I am sure.

I will send them to Jatonka's webmaster and ask they be made available. Check there in a few hours.

RL

jmoylan69

Oh wow thanks man. I have been trying to figure out what i was going to do for manuals.

I have been VERY hesitant on buying any m35 cd's because they all said multifuel and i figured they'd be inapplicable to my particular truck.

of which, I only paid $400.00 bucks for and drove it 163 miles home. I only put 20 gallons of gas in it. I couldn't believe it. now I put 182.00 in the gas tank. but in topping off the tanks, my first stop to top off was only 9.1 gal and the second stop i made took 10.9 gal for 20 gal even.

rlwm211

I just got an email from Jatonka's webmaster and you should check www.JatonkaM35s.com out and there should be 3 new manuals originally issued in 1965 for the deuce and they are located in the M35 section. These have both the Gas and the multifuel engine referenced in them. While not a "repair manual" they will be helpful I am sure.

RL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks