• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TMs for MEP-002 & 003 ... to upload?

peyton

I have purchased a cd which, among other things, contains the TMs for the MEP-002 and MEP-003 gensets. I *believe* that these publications are in the public domain. Should I upload them? If so, how? Thanks

Peyton

peyton

Re: RE: TMs for MEP-002 & 003 ... to upload?

mangus580 said:
Go into the TM section, and look for the add-new link.
OK, no prolem there. I was primarily asking for opinions on whether to upload them or not. As I said, I believe that they are in the public domain but don't know that for a fact.

peyton

Re: RE: Re: RE: TMs for MEP-002 & 003 ... to upload?

emmado22 said:
whats the title page of the TM say?
There is no copyright statement. Other than title and related information, it says "this copy is a reprint ...." and "published under the authority of the departments of the army, air force, navy and headquarters u.s. marine corps".

I have uploaded TM 5-6115-584-12, TM 5-6115-584-34, TM 5-6115-585-12, TM 5-6115-585-34 for the 5kw and 10kw diesel gensets. If accepted, will you make announcement in the aux forum?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks