• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Too broke for Sturgis Bike and Car Show

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hmm... idea.... balloons and a helium bottle to secure the kid votes... 😁😆😅
I have a little bucket with army men to give to the kids. They got a kick out of getting in the truck and getting a souvenir!!
[/QUOTE]
Something as a give away... Yes sir, I decided last time when I did my first "Touch A Truck" event that having something was just about a requirement. The Library Truck was giving out coloring pages, the Water Department Truck had a little "services" book geared towards kids.

So I felt like I had to have something for the upcoming event on Wednesday. I downloaded a bunch of military trucks from the painting TM's that are "line drawings" and the kids can color in the camo pattern. Being in the printing business, we made it into a book to hand out with a small box of crayons.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks