• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Toys for Tots 2022 Events

ToddJK

I haven't seen any TFT events like that up around here in Grand Rapids MI area. I'm gonna have to look, be nice to find ways to help some kids.

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Laramie County Toys For Tots campaign kick off is at 1800 (6:00pm) on 7 October. Then there’s the annual Cheyenne Christmas Parade on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Then there’s at least two events, “Stuff a Truck” on the first weekend after the parade and “Stuff a Sleigh” on the second weekend after the parade. If I can work around the scheduling, I’ll also be at the two Walgreens, one at a time, one week apart. I’ll have my truck at all the events. The Christmas parade is a big event here. I start about 5 minutes before the parade kicks off. I’ll drive the route collecting toys from parade goers. I park the truck at the other events. Somewhere I wrote down last years numbers. I think it was on my old phone, which died a graceful death.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks