• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tracked Case 85 XT Recovery

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Always like pics, especially with dialog! 8)

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
You know, this is just another reason why everybody ought to have a M35 laying around the house. You just never know what kind of roadside assistance case may pop up and catch you off gaurd and they always happen without any prior warning.

Great job.

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Manstein said:
You know, this is just another reason why everybody ought to have a M35 laying around the house. You just never know what kind of roadside assistance case may pop up and catch you off gaurd and they always happen without any prior warning.
Didn't have the camera, but the other day, had a huge amount of rain, I pull up on a car that had spun out on the road and ended up in a ditch (a man and wife and their baby daughter, no injuries). Local LEO was there. I stopped, asked if I could be of help, the policeman said if I could pull the car out, he wouldn't have to write a ticket as the vehicle didn't need a wrecker. Out comes the 4"x20' soft strap, hooked 'em up and pulled 'em out. Smiles and thanks all around, asked what I was owed.... Handed 'em a silver bullet and shouted "HI YO SILVER...... AWAAAAAAYYYY!!!!".

Kidding about the Lone Ranger quote, but told them to pay it forward.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks