• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trailer and shelter combos with bobbed deuces

Adamlee

Hi there, folks. I thought I'd see what people were towing behind their bobbed deuces and/or bobbed 5-tons.
I suppose that I'm mostly interested in knowing how well the ton-and-a-half 105 trailers do behind a bobbed deuce; or to compare to a 101 three-quarter ton.
I like the idea of an XM-381 2-ton 4x4 with a small commo shelter put in a 105 or 101 cargo trailer.

Anyway, I'm sure that you all have some good observations and reflections on what tows well behind a shorty M35A2.

BTW, this is a therapy post after getting my eyes opened up to the world of cardiologists, EKG's, echo-cardiograms, and Myocardial infusion imaging. Hey, at least I got a good initial readout from the doctor - that was a good thing!

-Adam
(been away and working too hard for far too long!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks