• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Identity Question

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, to the assembled Font of OD Knowledge, can anyone tell me the identity/designation and purpose of the semi-trailer in the attached pics? They are a bit grainy, but that's all I've got to work with.

Thanks and cheers

Attachments

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's from the 205th MI BDE.. You know, the guys who made a prision in Iraq a front page headline.. Abu Ghraib..... The unit had since been deactivated...

Here is the unit it was assigned to. http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/army/302mi-b.htm

No luck with what that trailer might be, but rest assured there arent many of them floating around.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Large motorcycle trailer with a large stripper pole on the front for large biker girls. Even has large stabilizer jacks for extra support. At least that is what it looks like to me.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay, maybe we have solved the use question. It does look to have a generator up front too, no doubt to power the mood lighting and a sound system to mask the grunts. Not sure what the MI reasoning was behind all that, perhaps some secret squirrel stuff we mere mortals wouldn't understand... :razz:

Now, any guesses on designation? Looks similar to an M295 to me, but with a lower (civilian type?) rear axle setup.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks