• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer Plug

jimm1009

It seems that the trailer plugs for the 2.5 ton, 5 ton, M38, and others use the same 12 pin plug. There are 10 wires installed and 2 pins that are installed but the rubber insulator is not drilled for them.
Does any know of a 12 pin plug like this that actually uses all 12 pins or at least has the capability of.
I have rewired about 60% of my M35A2 starting in the rear and I have added 4 circuits for my 105 trailer but I can't use all 12 pins.
I do not want to eliminate the Blackout Brake and Tail in case I want the trailer to look and function all the way around. One of the circuits is adding MRAP reverse lights to the truck and trailer both.
I have not opened up or removed the rubber insulator from the plug yet. I guess in theory since the pins are there they probably could be used with some extra work.
Thoughts?
Suggestions?
Thank you,
jimm1009

jimm1009

Below is a link for information only. Perhaps the military has the vendor plug two holes with a sealant. The same part number plug here has all holes drilled in the rubber insulator and of course all 12 pins are installed.
Guess I will pull mine apart and see if the holes are drilled and sealed or if they are not drilled at all.
jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks