• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer plug

for my M348A2N semi trailer.

Anyone have a source for the electrical plug for the front of a military semi-trailer? "THEY" cut off the original and wired up a civvy version that only worked the tail lights/turn signals. Managed to jury rig a harness off a standard trailer to work for the weekend, but need to find the pin connector to bring it back to standards (and find out if the blackouts and upper marker lights work :lol: ).

ALSO------ this trailer has threaded holes along the frame on the outside, about 1" or 1 1/4 " diameter. Best guess so far is to mount a deck between trailers when set up to make it easier to go from one to another without having to go up and down ladders.

I'm also looking for the other ladders and the tarpaulin that are part of the BII for the trailer. I've got NSNs from the manual-anyone have a reference that would give details on size or specs?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks