• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trailer/Tent Project ideas...

rmgill

So, after I finish sorting out the M514 trailer with the radar system on it, I'll have another trailer with not enough military parts on it to be original. So, I figure, it'll be good to see about keeping it as a camping trailer.

Just so you know what I'm talking about, here's the gallery of the trailers.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?module=photoshare&func=showimages&fid=114

The idea is to arrange a tent that more or less unfolds off of the trailer while the trailer has bins for food and table ware, a fly over the trailer, batteries for an electrical system (lights), water tank and small sink, a camp stove and all sorts of other kit.

The idea for the tent os either a GP Small, an M1945 Command or Kitchen tent. I'm kind of thinking the Kitchen tent or M1945 CP tent would be ideal with the vestibules. I kind of think the M1945 would be ideal because I could modify the vestibule so the trailer is off of it so as to make a covered kitchen area. Another large fly off the front part of the trailer would provide a larger area for just hanging out.

Any one have any other ideas on what kind of tents might work?

rmgill

Oh, the number of people to be served by this setup is 2-3. Basically, if I'm at an event and I don't have my armor, it'll be ideal, or it'll be a good way to have the Deuce have a base station at an event (MV or otherwise).

I wonder if I could integrate a heater into this setup....?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks