• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Transport M35A3 from KS to FL

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the truck is in good condition you can drive it and save a lot of money, plus have fun doing it.
It has 1,672 miles with 178 hours. But it is 1,350 miles to get it home, and i need to get there to drive the truck. Just tring to get at lest one transport quote.

Dave08

I have used UShip to request quotes. It is a web site located at uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Cars or Moves where you can list your item that you want shipped from one location to another and then shippers (independents mostly) list quotes for you to consider. However, there are some companies that use the sight as well and I have only had problems with one shipper. They shipped the item and then once it was delivered they tried to charge me additional money for the already received shipment. I have had no problems with independent shippers at all. Have used them a total of four times and 3 of those 4 times were very successful.
I hope this helps and good luck!
Dave08

91W350

I'll go get it for you and park it until you get to it. I am about 65 miles from the truck, a lot closer as the crow flies. Glen

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks