• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tres Hombres

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love WWII stuff-so classic and timeless.

Wayofftrack

Where you were you going and delivering up in here in MN?
I helped a good buddy move to Bemidji. Also delivered some halftrack parts to Prior Lake and picked up a trailer after a conversation with the Prior Lake P.D. on what I was doing in the parking lot of Midwest Military at midnight. :lol:

dittle

I saw the halftrack sitting at JB's place going home the other night. Should be a nice restoration project. Suprised the PD bothered you at all, we can't get them to do a dang thing about drunks leaving the bar 6 blocks from the station yet the bother you........

dittle

Guess I should give the PD credit though....someone called in because I had my deuce parked at my house and they kicked it out of town. Yet they leave a commercial tree clearing business alone that is in the same violation that my deuce was.....he's 4 blocks closer to the station than I am. I blame the neighbor on my deuce, the PD was just doing their job.

Wayofftrack

Yep it wasn't a problem he was just doing his job. He probably thought we came from the bar since we were yelling at each other trying to load up. The wind was blowing, it was cold and we were tired. I'm glad I didn't know there was a bar next door.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks