• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Troop Seat Identification

fpchief

No idea where to post this....

I came across someone that had two sets of fiberglass troop seats for a deuce. One for regular bed and one for long bed. Good price so I bought them all....even had headache racks. Turns out, the short set won't fit.

The deuce bed stake pockets are 36" on center and these seat posts are 33" on center. Both short and long sets are 33" on center. The headache racks are 27" on center of something close to that. Fiberglass is good so I can always use the slats but I would really like to know what these seats go to.

My M923a2 pockets are 36" on center also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks