• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

trouble opening TM's on old site

croftonaviation

I was wondering if anyone else was having a problem with the TM's on the old site under the resources tab? I was trying to open up the parts TM for a deuce (need a part number, thanks doghead) and can't get it to do it. It this a site problem or is by computer having issues.

Thanks

PS if anyone has the page with the springs for the parking brake on a deuce they could PM me or post it would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

jimm1009

Try right clicking on the number rather than opening ti directly.
You can download it a little easier that way and once you get it on your computer.
If you need more help, let me or "us" know and perhaps we can help some more (or less).

jimm1009

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks