• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Truck tow and Storage around Red River Army Depot

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a couple trucks that I need off the base at RRAD. Any tow companies and storage lots you guys know of in the area?

One has missing air lines and incomplete air system. One is drivable. Or towable at least.

Both are 934’s an A1 and A2

Dock Rocker

I would contact red river equipment. They are just around the corner and they have the room and the equipment.

Blake, 903-547-2226

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Blake will not want to do that. If the trucks are at the GP lot, they are already off base.

HvyEng

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used Red River Towing back in February of this year. They picked up a M35, stored it for two weeks, and loaded it for transport for less than the transport company wanted for loading alone. Really nice guys with a cool wrecker setup. Red River Wrecker 916 N Robison Rd Texarkana, TX 75501 Rickie 903 - 278 - 7799

Buffalobwana

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. Well, if Blake doesn’t want to, no problem. I did just confirm it’s off base. I’ll get my papers in order and drive one of them home, or go ready to tow. It’s a current RRAD rebuild, so I’m assuming it runs, I’ll call Red River towing and see if they want a gig moving a truck with missing air system parts.

Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks