• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trucks needed for Livingston LA Parade

jluv1185

Hello Friends,

I was contacted by the man that is in charge of putting on the Livingston Veterans Day Parade. He needs as many MVs as I can get. The event is on saturday November 10th. We can line up as early as 7am, and the parade rolls at 1. We will line up at the walker high school, and end there also. As you probably figured it will be in walker LA. All veterans will be fed at no cost to them. Family or non veterans will be charged a small fee. (around 5 bucks) This is the second year, and we are hoping we have the same or larger turn out that we had last year. Livingston does a great job in supporting veterans. I think it would be a nice jesture for those of us who are close to make a showing. All MVs will be kept together in the front of the parade. There will be alot veterans that will need a ride so if you are wanting to attend and have room please let me know. I know its a lil soon, but if you're like me you have alot of things going on and need to schedule events like this. I already have a few members signed up. If you want to attend or have any questions feel free to contact me via SS or my cell.

God bless,
Justin
225-937-7479

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know if I'll be working out of state then until a couple of weeks away. I guess I'm a maybe.

jluv1185

Got ya written down Tim!

Trailboss, just let me know when it gets closer. I'll have a spot for ya.

Juan, thanks for signing up! You can represent for the 9 series guys. (since your the only one coming so far) :wink:

Also I'll need to know how many seats ya'll will have open for vets, and if you will allow them to ride. I know Tim rolls his top to the front and has them sit on the troop seats.

We have plenty of time, so just get with me when you can. I think the cut off is Nov 1st.

Thanks guys!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unfortunately, I'll be working in NJ or flying home that weekend, so I'll miss it. Drat! :-(

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
parade in livingston

I apologize as I remember you sending me an email but I can not find it and fear I deleted it by accident.

Can you send me the form or link and details for the parade as I still plan on helping. I will be glad to let folks ride in the back and I can roll up the sides.

Thanks,

Juan

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i just found out sat about needing that form. i filled mine in an emailed it sat morning. no response yet but hoping that i get a reply back in the morning.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parade Form

I spoke to Gerald @ Livingston Parish Veteran's Association and faxed him the form today. He said no problem and welcomed our SS participation.

Tim, I asked about your application/email and he does have it and you are good to go.

See Ya Saturday!

Juan

jluv1185

Thank you to all that showed! It was a great parade. A lot of veterans got recognition that was well deserved. I have already been asked for us to attend next year. The coordinators were impressed with our showing. Thanks again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks