• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trying to find my bobbed deuce.......

MO MV man

Hello all,

This is a long shot but I thought it was worth a try.
What better place to put the search in motion, here on Steel Soldiers!

I've regretted selling my bobbed deuce since it left the driveway.
It sold to an SS member in TN first then, not 100% sure here, but I think it went to Georgia? Correct me if I'm wrong.
That's been quite a while so goodness knows where it is now.

If you know who has it or have info, feel free to post here, PM or e-mail me.

Hopefully it's still out there and in one piece.
I sure appreciate it. Maybe it's for sale? :)

I had an M923 briefly with intentions of bobbing but my wife lost her job at that time and I ended up selling it before that happened. They are awesome trucks for sure but I do have a soft spot for M35A2's.

Here is a link to my thread with pics of when I finished building it:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?54706-My-bobber-is-finally-done!&highlight=

Thanks again, Steel Soldiers!

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who did you sell it to?

MO MV man

I had visions of another project (not MV based) at the time and, it fell through anyway.

My daughter LOVED riding in the big green beast. She actually cried when it left.

I'll never forget that. :(

ATPTac

I'm with doghead, track down who you sold it to. Then from there follow the chain if they sold it, eventually you should be able to find out who owns it now. Unless the current owner is completely head over heels in love with it and won't part with it, everything is for sale for the right price.

MO MV man

I am having a hard time nailing down who it was in TN I sold it to.

Once I do? I'll give him a shout. He was a super nice guy to deal with so I'm sure he'll be a wealth of knowledge.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you had an EUC with your truck, you should have kept the buyers contact information(that's the agreement) and passed on the EUC info to them as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks