• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

tubo gauge pod bracket

richingalveston

Got to work on the truck Saturday. They sent the wrong size elbow for my manifold so I had to work on other things while I get it changed.

I received my gauges and pods for my banks turbo add so I went to work deciding where to put them.
I wanted them in eyesight with all may gauges and not above the dash line or below the dash hanging down.

The pods I purchased can be mounted with a hose clamp on the steering column and that was my plan until I got home and realized the round part of the column rotated with the shift lever so I had to think of other things. I wanted them right next to the blinkers and I did not want to drill a bunch of holes in the dash bezel so I built a bracket and I am very happy with how it turned out.

It is not finished. I am going to take it to my fab shop guys and have them weld it up and remove the screws, then I will have it powder coated black. I made it out of scrap from my aluminum scrap pile, nothing was purchased but the pods and gauges.

I hope the pics work out.
My dash is custom. the top left is the cucv volt meter, it is harder to see in the pic because it has two pieces of glass. not hard to see when driving.
then I have oil pressure, fuel gauge and temp gauge in all the small holes. The speedometer and tach in big holes. My trans computer is in the old volt meter location. I can switch it to show a lot of different info but most I use it for is speed. It recalculates for tire size. I can also flip it to check trans temp.

The turbo gauges fit right in on the new bracket. My dash has all red led lights. I hope the gauges lights on the banks gauges are not to white.

Enjoy the pics if I can get them to attach
Rich

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks