• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Turnbuttons for soft top, need replacement

mangus580

McMaster-Carr carries some, although the ones I bought had the wrong size stud on them. I do believe they might carry the right ones.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks everybody for the good tips! :D
I would need just a few now but would like to buy enough for 5+ trucks in the near future.

Bjorn: no way to find even one good one locally. They are all shot, after over 40 years...!

Tom: Bjorns picture shows the correct model. Is it that what you have?

Tks again!
G.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow! Great selection! Thanks for the hint, greensix. I didn't know there existed so many different models. Seems to be a wholesaler though.

A had already placed my order at Weebee (Dave Pizzoferrrato). His service was prompt and agreeable. Regarding quality I will report back once I got his stuff, prob. two weeks.

G.

67Beast

I got my replacement ones from Weebee Webbing when I redid my deuce a few years back, and they were exactlly like the ones I took off except that they were not all worn out. :lol: They have held up fine also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks