• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Two male plugins on a fuel sending unit.

Scarecrow1

I went to replace my fuel sending unit today and discovered a problem . The plug from the wiring harness has a male plug on the end of it and so does the plug on the sending unit . My old fuel gage on the dash stopped working last year and clouded up so I bought a new one and installed it. Still didnt read but, was clear so I kepted it and thought it may be the ground so I checked it . Nope still didn't work so I ordered a new fuel level sending unit and plugged everything up and nope no go. So I go throught and check the connections and find that the wires are both male plugs .
Did I miss a coupling because one didn't come with the new one it is the same as the old unit down to the same male plug . Has anyone run into this before and I'm up for any suggestions as to how to solve this problem .
Thanks for any help you can give ...........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks