TX - HMMWV power steering pump pully and alternator pully

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

richingalveston

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not in a hurry, I may not need the alt pully, I am looking at all the options I have. I am not sure the hmmmwv alt pully will fit the 27si alt.
Instead of upgrading the driver alt, I may upgrade the passenger alt and make the driver alt the 24 volt one. this way I only need the alt pully, water pump and crank pully.
I will be out of town most of next week so I will check back when I return

richingalveston

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a power steering pump pully on the auction site. The pumps between the cucv and HMMWV look the same so hopefully it will fit. From what I can tell the pully may have to be modified some. It looks like the shaft may be longer on the HMMWV. The pully looks like it can be turned down in the center to fit a shorter shaft but I won't know till it gets here.
if anyone has any knowledge on the shaft diameter and length differences between the cucv and HMMWV hydro pumps please chime in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks