• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ultimate Off road and climber.

Bighurt

A lot that can break on that rig...

Might be difficult to find parts, unless you bring an entire spare truck.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's certainly a one-off custom vehicle, built not to be practical, just pure bad-azz fun. Who cares if it's hard to maintain, I'm sure the builder is intimately familiar with his ride.

Anyone else notice the grill? Looks like it's from a M151 Mutt. I wonder if it started life as an M151? Perhaps the M151 independent suspension was an inspiration.

Another Ahab

Wonder if there's a gyro to keep the cab level, or its manual? (dropping each wheel independently I mean).

Pretty wacky.

Would like to see shoulder harnesses (and at least hoping the rig has lap belts), but that's just me not wanting anybody hurt ('cause who needs that?).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks