Unimog wanted

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I am a long time Unimog owner and have a newbie who would like to get into the game and is ready to buy! I am helping shop around to see whats out there today. We are looking for possibly a 404 but would prefer a step up from that to at least a diesel engine, it does not need a bed but needs to run good, be fully functional including diff locks, brakes etc. am not interested in any vehicle with to much rust. Please PM me with anything that you may be looking to sell that falls within my parameters!
Thanks much
Karl

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They don't run, have some rust but are original 404's, came from overseas service on a US military installation. Our organization looked at them for the owners, two sisters from California and they should be worth 800.00 each "as is", but somebody told them they could get more for them, so three years later they're still sitting outside Liberty Aviation Museum in Port Clinton, Ohio. (somebody who knows mogs could have them up and running easily. Good Luck with your search.

sapper843

I have an FLU419 Unimog, it is a 1990. The last year they were made. It only had 88 miles on it when i bought from Gov Planet, and it had been refurbished in Albany GA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks