• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Union KY Celebrating America Parade June 27, 2014

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was some discussion added on to the thread for last year's parade regarding this year's parade, but no commitments were made for this year and the thread went quiet. I am starting a new thread so the date in the title is correct for 2014.

The 2014 parade is Friday June 27 at 7 pm, from the Kroger's in Union down to Mt. Zion Rd/Community Center, about a mile. Pictures and details for the 2013 parade can be seen in this thread:

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?109014-Union-KY-Celebrating-America-PARADE-June-28

Is anyone interested in participating this year? The registration deadline is June 20.

Thanks, Chris

I will be able to attend...it was a little soggy last time but the sun prevailed...and there was a great turnout from the community - very supportive

I'll be coming from Amelia, OH (275 into Ky then south on 75...should make it there on time if no major back-ups, etc...

I'll pm my cell #

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I talked with the parade coordinator today. She would like to have the MVs up front, and have us arrive by 6:00 pm. If you let me know you will be later, I will save you a spot in line. I put 2-4 trucks on the registration form and submitted it. More trucks are fine, just post that you are coming. I will forward more details as I get them. We should be getting a confirmation letter.

Thanks, Chris

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here are a couple of pictures. Thanks Guns for bringing the M927. Great time in spite of the rain.

IMG_0548.jpgIMG_0551.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks