• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Unit number

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
like same but different, its the military specific vin. there will be no other piece of equipment that will have that number, but there might be another piece of equipment that has vin 123456

it should also be stamped on the vin plate under the vin

suzukovich

No vin number would be the serial number. The registration number was part of how the Army tracked the vehicle through the property book.

Sent from my SM-J727U using Tapatalk

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I checked into this and will need to confirm with Bikeman via a PM.

It appears our ODIN power has met it's twilight of the God's. The drink from the Well of Urd hath been returned.

It will take a bit of time, but I think I am hopefully optimistic to obtain a solution. If it doesn't happen one way (and I will become Odin) then it will happen another (and it will be painful for all, including Mimir).

Guess I've been hanging out with Norse folk too much lately.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks