• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Using 4 man curtian with rear cargo cover?

tkdtim

Whats the proper method to use the 4 man curtain with the cargo cover? I was thinking maybe mount the curtain on the outside of the soft top and only attach the top so it can roll up? Is the curtain normally used when using the cargo cover?

DatGuyC

I attached mine under the top because putting it on the outside would let rain in, just have to undo the sides if I want to unroll it and attach it there.

tkdtim

I got it all together, thanks guys! Top was a bear to stretch on, probably because its almost 30 years old and dry. Tight like a drum in most places. There is a 2'x2' section on the top that is sagging a good 4-6" like snow sat there or something. Wondering if I can heat weld a new piece of vinyl over this area, then cut out the sagging portion...I'll leave it for now since it doesn't move when driving.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks