• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

voltage regulaters

poppop

I have two alternaters that need voltage regulaters and have been looking for a source. Saw an ad in the Auto Restorer magazine about a place that could find most any part for old starters and generaters. I contacted them and he had to hunt but found them. He found them at CME in Fl which we knew about anyway. They quoted him $130.00 each for them and were on hand. They are rebuilt as new. He also found the manufacturer and was quoted $90.00 each but they were three months behind. He said he might get a break in price if we needed several but doughted it would be much as these seemed very hard to get and the people that had them were very protective of them. As for myself I think for that kind of money I will just change to a modern alternater as was discussed in an earlier thread. If anyone has any interest let me know, but bear in mind we probably can buy them from CME also.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks