Want to buy a M35A2 with winch and turbo

CUCV MANIAC M1028

I'm in the market for a nice M35a2 that's ready to jump in and drive that needs nothing, prefer to find one in florida but willing to travel to central Alabama and Central Georgia at most. I have 10k cash in hand seeing what yall have out there, if you're selling I'm going to need a title, everything in florida requires a title and the can be a nightmare to impossible to get.

orren

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a M36A2 with loads of extra stuff. Was going to make into a camper but I got too
old to continue. I'm located near Live Oak, FL Call anytime 386-658-3535. Price $18,500.
Nice flatbed trailer available, too that matches up to truck.

frank8003

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm in the market for a nice M35a2 that's ready to jump in and drive that needs nothing, prefer to find one in florida but willing to travel to central Alabama and Central Georgia at most. I have 10k cash in hand seeing what yall have out there, if you're selling I'm going to need a title, everything in florida requires a title and the can be a nightmare to impossible to get.

Steve92307

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got on for sale out here in CA. It's a 65 with a shop box on the back that was converted to a camper sometime ago. Runs and drives great.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks