*WANTED* 2 Rivited Gun brackets (m1028) & shovel / axe kit &

decodeme2

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hi Guys,
Need the M-16 gun bracket that come rivited to the cab. I have NOS gun mounting kit, but the goverment drilled out the bracket when they surplused the truck and the kit dosent have them....

Also looks like they also drilled out something behind the seat that was rivited also..about 3 feet long and 2 feet high...was told it might have been a rack that holds a shovel, axe, pick, etc...I dont know the name of the kit that is mounted on a metal frame about that size...I have seen them mounted on trucks, but not for sale anywhere..

If anyone knows where I might find one please let me know....

Also, what ratio gears would you use to replace the orginal 4:56's?...

I thought 3:73's would be a good choice...?....

Thanks in advance!...Love my truck, GREAT FORM@.

Cevon...

ps, whats the most common fuel gauage problem?..myne is stuck on 1/2 a tank..

Other than pulling the tank and grounding the fuel guage wire to see if its the guage, i dont know any other way. I might as well pay the 185.00 for the sending unit at Advanced Auto...Anyone know a cheaper place to get one?...I would guess used...

THANKS!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks