Wanted 395/85/20 Tires and Wheels

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

travistodd1

I am working on a M817 and need tires. I would like to change out to singles. Looking for something near Arizona. I don't mind well used as long as still usable. Also, while I need 6 or 7, I am willing to piece everything together and buy as I find things.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am working on a M817 and need tires. I would like to change out to singles. Looking for something near Arizona. I don't mind well used as long as still usable. Also, while I need 6 or 7, I am willing to piece everything together and buy as I find things.
Check with Jacks surplus trucks in Tuscon

travistodd1

Check with Jacks surplus trucks in Tuscon
How is he usually on his prices? I called him a little while back and he was about 3 times as high on what I needed than everyone else and it kind of put me off a little. I don't want to have to pay extra just to be in state as much as I would like to support a local business.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
How is he usually on his prices? I called him a little while back and he was about 3 times as high on what I needed than everyone else and it kind of put me off a little. I don't want to have to pay extra just to be in state as much as I would like to support a local business.
I just know him. Don't buy much from him

@M35A2-AZ has 5 ton combat wheels that you need west of Phoenix he has them in the classifieds

Cost depends on location. 85% goodyear MVTs are $220 each.

Cost close to $500 to ship 6,7 or 8 tires to a terminal in flagstaff or Phoenix. So figure that into prices of tires near by vs being shipped in.

Maybe alpha tread tires can help?

travistodd1

I just know him. Don't buy much from him

@M35A2-AZ has 5 ton combat wheels that you need west of Phoenix he has them in the classifieds

Cost depends on location. 85% goodyear MVTs are $220 each.

Cost close to $500 to ship 6,7 or 8 tires to a terminal in flagstaff or Phoenix. So figure that into prices of tires near by vs being shipped in.

Maybe alpha tread tires can help?
I spoke with M35A2 about the wheels a while back. He has plenty of new ones left but I am trying to keep the cost down and was hoping to find used. I am willing to drive to a neighboring state to pick up if needed but obviously would like to stay in Arizona. I will call Alpha and see what they have, thanks for the tip.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I spoke with M35A2 about the wheels a while back. He has plenty of new ones left but I am trying to keep the cost down and was hoping to find used. I am willing to drive to a neighboring state to pick up if needed but obviously would like to stay in Arizona. I will call Alpha and see what they have, thanks for the tip.
I sell used wheels for 125 ea.
He has a good deal on wheels with the valve stems. Stems alone cost $40 each

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks