Wanted MRAP Hood

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

stinger85348

Wanted Caiman Hood

Looking for Caiman Hood within a few hundred miles of Phoenix Arizona or more if you're coming in this direction. If you have one or know where one is at please let me know.

Last edited:

simp5782

I'm the dude, man!
Supporting Vendor
For what type of MRAP? Member NDT asked you that. There are approximately 20 different variants of Mine Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles. No 2 are the same between styles.

We can not help you unless you tell us what you are looking for exactly.

simp5782

I'm the dude, man!
Supporting Vendor
View attachment 784676 now the picture worked I am looking for this type of hood.
Original post said just MRAP not caiman specifically

There is one on ebay

Fastenal can ship cheap. Or let me know and I can give you an LTL shipping quote. The seller lives about an hour from me

Shipping business to business would be in the $500 range. Maybe a little more. That was measured 68x60x48 at 500lbs

Last edited by a moderator:

stinger85348

Yes, I seen that but description says no shipping pick up only The price is great. If it could be shipped that would be fine. Needs to be shipped to 85348 or even to Phoenix some where's. If some one can do it reasonable please let me know.

simp5782

I'm the dude, man!
Supporting Vendor
Yes, I seen that but description says no shipping pick up only The price is great. If it could be shipped that would be fine. Needs to be shipped to 85348 or even to Phoenix some where's. If some one can do it reasonable please let me know.
If you are interested in it and not in a hurry i can get it picked up. Just tell him you need the specs for a shipping quote but someone local will pick it uo and I can ship it from Memphis. Just need a spec to get an accurate quote for you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks