• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water pump on M101 Trailer

jrosbo

I have found a couple of water pumps mounted on M101 trailers. The tags on the trailer don't say much. It says they are Corp. of Enginers units. They pump 500 gallons a minute. They have a flat head inline 6. The trailers are in great shape. The pumps show 500 and 600 hours on the meters. The pump has an 8 inch inlet with two built in rock guards with two independently controled 4 inch outlets. They have a couple of minor differences or major, I'm not sure. One has a radiator that looks like it has been added on. The other has a fuel tank that is military and a water tank with what looks like some type of internal cooling coil in the place of the radiator. The last looks original. Does anybody know anything about these units? TMs? Engine info? Anything? I can buy them pretty cheap I think. $500 each. I want one and a couple of local hunters that are friends of mine want the other. We just don't know squat about them. Any info or opinions would be helpful and appreciated. I will try to post pictures when I get them. I am trying to save them from going to the crusher if they are worth it. I think they are rare since I can't seem to find anything on them. He won't seperate the pumps from the trailers. The motors will turn over and he says they will run but the batteries are dead so I can't start them. He also has several other items out there and I am trying to make a list and get prices on anything he has worth saving. Will try to find out more in the morning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks