• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-63 new to me

battlecr

Stumbled on to this little gem. It followed me home and the boss said I could keep it. Winch was cut off, I have found a winch but I'm putting out some feelers as I will be looking for a bed. Not in a huge hurry.

I need to put frame rails back on if I could get some detailed measurements and pic's that would be great.

Don G.

Attachments

dmetalmiki

You know what?, that is a rugged looking truck, and it seems to have found a good home. Good luck with the restoration, keep us posted and with pictures.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you going to put tracks on it? :lol:

I think one sold for 25g at an auction in December 2012. That would be a Dodge I'd keep.

I can't help you with the measurements for the frame rails but I'll poke around for TM's. I can already picture it finished, beside Zelda.

yoeri

Not shure but i think i saw this one for sale on the internet.
Or one looking very alike.

Did you find the measurments?

I do have the tm's for the 63, can take a look for measurments

lacoda56

If you can wait a reeeely long time, the wife and I are thinking about moving out to the northwest coast in the next year or so and I have a wc63 unrestored, with original front framerails that's coming along. Once we get settled in, you can get all the measurements you need. I'll even put your rails back to original for you if you want. Been sandblasting, fabrication welding and painting for the past 40 years. Spent the last 59 years in the same township in Wis., unbelievably sick of it, and don't want to die here.

svaasand

I see you have the "arctic cab" installed. These were developed for cold weather use late WWII, but were not issued before the 1950's.
Good luck with your truck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks