• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wedding at the 2012 haspin rally?

indy4x4fab

Banned
wedding at the 2012 haspen rally?

go to post 13 please

Has any one ever done a dry run wedding at any of the rallies? I made a joke about getting married at the ss 2012 haspin rally and shes now thinking of doing a dry run wedding at the next haspin rally. This was just a joke but I guess its got mrs_indy4x4fab (aubrey) thinking, she keeps asking if I have asked any one on here if its ok? What do you all think?

We do have a wedding date set for sept. 2012

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No weddings, but I have seen a few marriage/relationships end there...

Can I be your best man?

indy4x4fab

Banned
We have been to gather for 3 and a half years, I have a 1.5 y.o. daughter with her and a 4.5 y.o. (step daughter) that's mine as far as I'm concerned. Her dads been out of the picture two weeks after we started dating, just disappeared. No good by nothing. If i had my way a year ago, we would have been married at the court house.

indy4x4fab

Banned
Ok lets say for just one min that we where to have it there at the rally, we word need a place to hold the rescission, any body got a big enough tent that we could use for a couple hours? Second, we would need a m105 trailer with cover and bows to gave a nice little wedding night sweet. and of corse a few brides maids would need to step forward, we are two or three short, best man is taken and so is first grooms men.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BANNED COMMENT

(Someone had to say it and Gimp missed his chance.)

;-)

Last edited:

indy4x4fab

Banned
Ok me and Aubrey have thought this threw and would like your guys thoughts. We would like to have our wedding on Sunday morning about ten a.m. at the haspen rally 2012. We figure if we have it then it won't inter fear with any bodies offroading plans plus after words we would be heading back to Indianapolis, for a respition at a local church that we have been attending. Preacherboy said he would come to the rally and merry us as long as the state of Indiana honers his ministers licence.

Our thoughts where that we wanted to do something fun for our wedding as well as something so memorable that no one would ever forget the wedding.

As for the saying our vales, we would like to us one of the members trucks as a platform to say our vales on, was kinda thinking a 814 or 813 with out troop seats on one side. then convio back to Indy where we would have cake and ice cream. keep it simple but very memorable.

So what do you all think. This isn't something that's a joke this is a real deal and these will be real ring and vales being exchanged.

Please keep the comments as clean as possible "G" rated.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BUMP....

OK, Let's keep this thread alive and make this HAPPEN for this couple :beer:

I just had a nice phonecall with Nick and the plans need to come together.

Unfortunately, while I'd be honored to conduct this MV Wedding Ceremony, I won't be attending the Haspin Rally.

Our best-est wishes to the happy couple! And remember.....

nopics

augiedoggy

It is said that the best thing you can do for your children is love their mother.

Congratulations, and here's wishing all your plans come to fruition!

I'm planning to be there

:beer:

hi everyone,thank you for helping us out i really do want to do this.would anyone be willing to offer their truck for this i may have one brides maid but thats it so far.after everything is said and done we will be heading to indy to a church we go to and will have a little bit of food and wedding cake.at first thought nick was joking but now i really like the idea because it is something different and my family is soooo normal and would be shocked that this is how i want MY WEDDING.my mother wants the white dress,flowers everywhere and thats not what i want.so if anyone is willing to help out please let me or nick know.i dont know if i can do this but here is my email if you would like to help out Aworcel326@aol.com thank you all :D

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now ya done done it. If it were me, I would get married at Haspin on Saturday, then celelbrate with a ride in Gimpys deuce. (oh no).
Or, tie the knot on Saturday, and ride outta Haspin in what ever MV you brung, to the honeymoon location. Just make sure it is a top secret location.
We could angle park a bunch of A3's, and have cetis drop the air pressure in the front tires, so the A3's are bowing to you and your bride........................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks