• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Welcome to the trailer forum!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You guys asked for it so here it is. Now, get to posting. Since my only trailer was traded away for a Unimog I don't have much to say right now :cry: Enjoy yourselves. [:)]

butch atkins

hello group i will be startig restore on my 1955 checker body m105a2 this spring will be looking for all cables,and wiring harnesses for my trailer also e brake handle is broken if anyone has parts please let me know,also looking for parts for military tow bar dont know what its missing ,all i know is it takes 2 persons to hook it up to my xm211,anyone with a manual for towbar i would like a copy or purchase thanks, butch

Desert Rat

Butch,
Kenny is the man with the plans (manuals in paperback that is). He posted jusat above you there on this thread. Give him a shout and I'm sure he'll be happy to help you out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks