• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Westys new m1008 with 2800 miles.

Westech

CPL
Yes boys and germs, I have a new 1985 M1008 with under 2900 miles on the clock. She is a Wisconsin truck so there is rust all over. But with a new front clip on the way and doors along with a few patch panels she will be like new in a few weeks. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377035999.617970.jpg

K9Vic

Rusty but trusty.

All too common of a statement I heard living in Wisconsin. I had a few of those rusty trucks in my day and some of my friends had some really rusty K5 & Scout trucks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a junker...

Westech

CPL
Yeah the truck still had the factory rubber mat and pad and when I ripped that out I almost fell through!! All parts came in this week so after the long weekend I will stark hacking away. Someone missed the mwo on that one.

Westech

CPL
Found it local. Came from fort McCoy. I have a 7 inch lift And new hummer 24 bolt rims and mtr tires already. All new sheet metal for it. Doors, (forked in) rockers, cab corners, front clip, floor. Going tan with black bumpers and grill just like my cucvII clone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks