• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What are M101A3 Trailer HMMWV Tires Worth?

Mark2X2

I have an chance to buy a M101A3 with the HMMWV tires. I have no use for those big fat buggers, I have some pick up style tires and rims I will use so I can carry a spare on the trailer. Anyone have an idea of the going rate on 2 complete tires and rims with at least 3/4 of the tread left?
Thanks for any help.

vitamink

It would depend on the tire model such as MT or MTR or the bead lock bolt pattern on the rims, such as 8 or 24. I think the going rate for MTRs (most current) are around $120-$150ea for 3/4 tread and 24bolts rims are 50-75ea.

Augi

You might get $125-$150 each for them.

The tires go for $75-$100 depending on condition and the rims can go from $35-$50. Maybe $10 for the runflat if you bought it separate.

Some of the online tire guys charge way more for the tires, but they are out of line IMO. The above prices are what I've paid.

Augi

Edit: I'm assuming Goodyear MT's and 12-bolt rims. That's typically what you'll find on the M101A3's from GL.

3dAngus

If in really good condition with no crazing or cracking and certainly no dry rot, I get about $125-150 for them, depending.
I'm all out....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks