• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this tube with a petcock out my front drivers side wheel well?

papakb

It's the drain for the fuel filter water seperator. With the engine running you momentarily crack it open to drain out any water that might has gotten into the fuel system. 99.999% of the time is stays shut.

This stuff is all in the TM 9 2320-280-10 manual and something you should read cover to cover if your going to own a HMMWV. It talks about fluid capacities, road speeds, vehicle confogurations and the stuff you need to know about as an owner/operator.

Milcommoguy

Supporting Vendor
the TM's are the best
Look stuff up
It will never end
What are you goonah do When all those that figured stuff out with TM's are gone?
Part of the tracking system. Open sightly and follow the trail back to base.

Should have read.... What are you goonah do when the internet goes down.

I am under the belief that some of these "what does it dooo" are a set-up.

Next question.... Whats a TM ? CAMO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks