• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what tire is this? i don know what model my rim it is

als804

a day ago with my bad driving skill i scratched the side of my tire from an edge of concrete. then tire was messed up.
lucky i found the next-door dealer shop who buy US army's car and dissemble to do a disposal.
IMG_6242.jpg
( omg i noticed that nice truck is 6X6 Tractor at a look. even legally licensed plate. omg in here, SOUTH KOREA, IT'S hard to get it licensed due to difficult environment regulation and car's law )

yes , look at my teared tire. but you guys know what rim it is? it looks like humvee rim , but i don't know
IMG_6240.jpg

anyway i changed my front rims and tires to humvees wheels that i bought at 360 $ OMG HAHAHA
IMG_6244.jpg

cucvrus

That Flat Tire wheel does not look like any HMMWV rim I have seen. It looks like a bead lock of some sort. Not sure. Is that a CUCV pick up in the picture?

als804

That Flat Tire wheel does not look like any HMMWV rim I have seen. It looks like a bead lock of some sort. Not sure. Is that a CUCV pick up in the picture?
Yes actually m1008 which was from US army in korea. But painted. It still having m1008’s heart and major organs

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is Amazing that some Korean guy did this like do in 🇺🇸
Why not? If he was a Chung Ju-yung (*) - type of person, he probably did it better- and for a fraction of the cost, with no previous experience... ;-)

--------------------------------
(*) = A brilliant mind and strong will: founder of Hyundai Group and much more....!

Skinny

Go on Pirate4x4 and see what some people do in a 3rd world country on a dirt floor with no shoes. Insane fab work done in places like Palistan or India.

I watched a guy cast an aluminum water pump for his Toyota in what appeared to be a straw hut. Pretty impressive.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks