• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What was this?

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted up some pictures of MV's being used as decorations at the local pick your part. I also found some form of tracked vehicle. It's hull appears to be aluminum. The dash board has and three lever headlight switch, well what's left of one. In the rear are tubes for holding shells of some sort. Is this something the local studio cobbled together for a movie or was this actually a tank of some sort? Anyone have a picture of one that isn't scrap? Also this thing may have spent some time as a target, there are several holes in it of various calibers.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks