• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What would it look like?

Heath_h49008

So now that winter is almost upon us, it's time to start plotting out spring projects... like paintjobs.

I'm trying to find a good way to photoshop, mspaint, or otherwise mock up a photo of an M35A2 so I can play with camo patterns and colors.

I think a lot of guys would benefit from being able to see what it would look like for their rigs as well.

But how best to do it? Any ideas? I know there are a lot of folks here better at this stuff than I am. Any help will be appreciated.

Heath_h49008

Working on a method in Photoshop.

I need to use an M35A2 painted surface outline, and create a mask of a particular paint scheme...overlay one on the other and it should look like a new paintjob.

Yes, I'm getting help.

When/if I get it working anyone should be able to use it for any paint pattern and color.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks