• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where are the Aberdeen Reports?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
C'mon now guys! We've got our #1 techno dude live at this event and we ain't gettin didly on the goings on! Where's the reports dudes? Not only is #1 techno dude there, he's camping in a hotel with phone lines and we still have no updates.

Adamlee

APG:upload some pics, guys!

Hey! Where is the awesome folder of uploaded shots from APG?

Yall too busy drinking beer, rootin' thru your new loot, and slapping yourselves on the back for finding the ultimate TM and PS collections for a dollar each at the flea market?

Envy is such a little word.....

attached a pic from when my buddy scot and I were at APG way back in 1988.....things looked a little different then....

but the armor is still my biggest draw to the site....

mangus580

Sorry guys, got really tied up in the show, and seeing friends/family...

I will have more reports Sunday/Monday, when i am home (and back to work ;-) )

Sorry I couldnt get the webcam up and going....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks