• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where can I find the bearings for the M1101 trailer front caster Wheel?

ECS

I'm looking for the bearings for the M1101 trailer front caster wheel.

Could someone please let me know where I can find a replacement for them?
The bearing that allow the caster wheel to turn.

I would like to keep the OEM steel wheel.

Last edited:

ECS

Yes for the landing leg. I removed the bolt and nut #15 and #13, and removed the #14 caster wheel.
It has bearings on i that have fallen out.

I've order some last week that I think will work. If they work I'll post it up.

B8B

Let me know how your quest worked out. I have a frozen caster wheel as well, and suspect that the bearings are shot (rusted).

ECS

Let me know how your quest worked out. I have a frozen caster wheel as well, and suspect that the bearings are shot (rusted).

I ordered the bearings from the local auto parts store (Advance Auto Parts), and they worked great. I don't have the receipt or part numbers, but what i did was measure the size of the ring needed and found some that matched. Packed them with that green water proof grease.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks